What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who is this "Poo Bird"?


Many readers have submitted questions, asking, who is this Poo Bird that is so often mentioned in this blog?

I expect, many of you readers even googled, "poo bird," to try and figure it out. I want to preemptively strike down some of the results, so you know that those search results are not the Poo Bird I am referring to.

Mistaken Poo Bird #1:
- The Poo Bird I am referring to is not a person from Bangladesh, actually named Poo Bird, with a profile on Linkedin. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/poo-bird/8/285/815.

Mistaken Poo Bird #2:
- I am also not referring to Fernando Poo Bird Stamps, as seen here: http://www.bird-stamps.org/country/fernan.htm.

Mistaken Poo Bird #3:
- Please under no circumstances visit www.poobird.com, not even kidding. It is a man's blog about his bowel movements. This is most certainly not the Poo Bird I am referring to. (After careful consideration, I now realize this would have been more appropriate listed under mistaken Poo Bird #2).

Mistaken Poo Bird #4:
- I know what everyone is thinking, now that I've eliminated the obvious choices, the Poo Bird I'm referring to must be the Hoo-Poo Bird (pictured above), named for its distinct "Hoo Poo" call.

Actually, the Poo Bird I am referring to, is known for her powerful vocal chops and her sublime dance moves. She resides in Eastern Wisconsin, and because we aren't using first names on this blog, she shall remain nameless, for now. To further clarify, she did not get this nickname through any means relating to a bathroom, rather it is a derivative of Poot and Love Bird.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy immensely Poo Bird's linkedin profile; I too want to be a professional poo bird. Additionally, I like that they go to boarding school - shout out!

    ReplyDelete