What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fan Convention


The author would like to send a special shout out to all the fans of the blog as he knows they are getting together tonight to have a kirkthoughts blog reading party under the guise of "watching a movie."

To show my appreciation, I've collaborated with the research and development department to create an unparalleled result. I think you'll agree that the level of multimedia achievement speaks for itself.

p.s. this young gal named, Senorita Deborah Drumlin, wants to know if Winston is available tomorrow. She's not looking for anything serious and wants him to know that once she gets a few bacon-flavored treats and some chew toy time, her morals loosen considerably.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Walter Wiggle Cheeks,

    As one of your dedicated followers I was ecstatic to get a "shout out" in todays blog. I wanted to compliment the writer and his research and development department for its fine achievement tonight. Your work is always appreciated.

    As for the invitation from Senorita Deborah Drumlin, Winston would be delighted to share some bacon-flavored treats (how did you know they were his favorite) and chew toys with her. He also recognizes that although she is not looking for anything serious, he is a serious cuddlekitty and requires at least 30 minutes of spooning post-coital.

    As always, I am waiting with bated breath for the next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Author,
    Please tell Senorita Deborah Drumlin not to worry. I have the same pwoblem with chew toys and bacon. They're a real social lubricant. At least she has excellent taste in gentleman callers.
    Love,
    Alfa-Alfa

    ReplyDelete