What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Friday, February 19, 2010

Black Torpedo


The intraweb is abuzz with chatter regarding this blog. Several fake quotes were even added to the blog page as proof of such buzz. (Caroline's quote, however, is authentic) Readers have seen the Vice President of Content's picture and I know people must be hankering for a gander at the mysterious wordsmith behind the blog. During an impromptu blog meeting this morning, the VPC (Vice Pres of Content) and I decided it would be a good photo opportunity given the sheer ridiculousness of the outfit I was already wearing in preparation for a mid-winter bike ride. Having just given myself the nickname The Black Torpedo, I felt a traditional pose for the camera was not sufficient. Please enjoy the resulting ninja jump-kick.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, just when I thought this blog couldn't get any better...

    Being an expert in photography (my dad is a photographer, making me an expert, naturally) I would like to give mad props to the photographer here, excellently capturing the ninja jump-kick in all its glory.

    ReplyDelete