What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mariachi Madness

We at the blog would like to introduce a new feature called Mariachi Madness.  What does this consist of, you ask?  Simple, you take a student directory picture and turn it into a member of a mariachi band.  The madness comes into play once that student sees their picture.

3 comments:

  1. Why was my 1L halloween picture not chosen as my mariachi madness photo? You at the blog have got some more online research to do before relying doctored photos of mariachis. Why doctor a photo when you can have the real thing?

    P.S. Scola sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because this doctored photo is waaaay better. I like your small hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am upset at the extensive amount of doctoring that went on in my Mariachis Madness photo.

    ps. Tidwell would have had a real mustache had he NOT welched on a bet!

    ReplyDelete