What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Apologies to all my followers

In my initial post, there was a crucial error. I had stated that we were getting the buffalo chicken samich when in reality we went with the chicken teriyaki samich. Don't worry we went heavy on the southwest sauce.

Please note, that the local subway establishment is offering all footlongs for 5 dollars (except the philly cheesesteak). But if you get a cheesesteak at subway rather than chubby's cheesesteak you're a real num nucker to begin with and you deserve to pay more than 5 dollars.

Apologies for the mistake.

Sidenote: the Poo Bird was thirsty, but I gave her a Pepsi Max and she seems to be satisfied.
Sidenote 2: Poo Birds dresses arrived. She likes 1 out of 4 of them. "That's the risk with online shopping," says the bird.

1 comment:

  1. Hi World Wide Web -

    Bird here! Kirk is never nice to me because he won't go to Bagel & Deli with me tomorrow; thats all I ever wanted.

    ReplyDelete