What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Obstacles

I'm sure most of you are wondering about my health and well being since I did not post a blog entry yesterday. Don't worry, I'm fine (except for the deep pain of not being able to share profound blogthoughts - that still hurts). Life sometimes gets in the way of your blogging, you all know that. Here's my list of complaints that are a real pain in my blog.

- all this homework is getting in the way of my blogging
- all this procrastination is getting in the way of my homework
- all this websurfing is getting in the way of my productive procrastination (cleaning)
- all this blogging is getting in the way of my more productive websurfing (watching olympics online)

To recap, all this blogging is getting in the way of my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment