What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Graphics Department

A reader with an astute eye, noticed that the photos listed under Mariachi Madness were indeed doctored.  I personally thought the graphics department did a first-rate job and I thought nobody would notice that the photos were retouched.  As evidence of the Graphics Department's skill I'd like to show you a real picture and a retouched picture for comparison purposes.

Real (unretouched) Picture:

 

Doctored Photo:


Notice how the facial hair in both pictures is very similar.  Kudos to the Graphics Department, sharp broadcast everybody, Neat-O!

2 comments: