What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy VD!!!!

I'd like to wish a very special Vanerial Disease to all the readers!!!

I kiiiid, vanerial diseases are nothing to celebrate, and they are certainly not cute. Unlike, my very special valentine who is way cute. So I'd like to wish her a Happy Valentine's day (and you too Nicole). I'd like to thank her for her beautiful presents and wrapping job using her innovative wrapping technique - its quite crafty to use a pink table cloth as wrapping paper. But it wasn't her fault that the table cloth looked like tissue paper - "Stupid Walmart."

I'd also like to spread a note of caution to all the readers, do not chase my cute valentine, as she is full of choc-o-lates.

1 comment:

  1. Kirk, while watching the Chinese Olympic figure skaters, "Watching this just makes me want fried rice."

    ReplyDelete