What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Important things in life

After much reader criticism and feedback, I am under the impression that the readers don't take as much pride in this blog as the author.

So, I've decided to create a list of the important things in life. This is just an initial entry, subject to change (mostly depending on certain readers' behavior (i.e. the poo bird)).

1. The Poo Bird
1(a). This Blog
2. Bulldog puppies
3. Bulldogs
3(a). Pizza
4. Southwest sauce (see blog entries 1 and 2)
to be continued

3 comments:

  1. This seems like a retort to Boxcar Mic's 5 favorite things...except with parenthetical subsections. This list is more lawyerly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Pizza #3(a)? Where are your priorities in life? I'm deeply disturbed by this trending downward of pizza. Also, why is southwest sauce on this list? Why is Ranch not ranked immediately below the poo bird?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, I know you're new around here, but I appreciate your pizazz (not to be confused with Pizzas). Thanks for living up to your quote on the top of the blog. You make some great points and as this as an open-forum, this list is subject to change. Great point on the ranch - but I don't know if it ranks above this blog, close call. Additionally, we will hopefully figure out how to allow others to post blog entries (and lists) of their own.

    ReplyDelete