What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Monday, February 22, 2010

Best Video Ever

I was asked about the name Walter Wigglcheeks earlier today, so I was working with the Audio/Video department to find a video of a bulldog waddling its cheeks as it walked.  I didn't find an acceptable video of that, but I did happen to stumble upon what is arguably the greatest video of all time. Please enjoy! (sound is not necessary for the enjoyment)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cooks,
    You are a freak. Oh, and I want a wittle white French Bulldog. Get on that. Or a Samoyed, named Kevin. Either will be acceptable. (Tell PooBird, that when the dog is rolled over--doing it's version on a sit-up; and its fat is rushing to his eyeballs. It reminds me of her.)
    Love,
    Itch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Beautiful Jennifer,
    I relayed your message to the Poo Bird and she threatened to take my life. What happened to not shooting the messenger? It's funny that you think the dog looks like Caroline because the dog is actually doing an impression of me attempting to do a sit-up. The Poo Bird would most likely be the monkey - slapping me while attempting to do a sit up.
    Love,
    Ole' Cooks
    p.s. nice choice of dogs and name, I approve.

    ReplyDelete