What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekly Awards

We at the blog are starting a new Monday tradition of handing out weekly awards.

Most prominent nickname for the Poo Bird: Poogles
- popular derivatives of the winning nickname are: Poogala Arugala, Poog, Poogy, Paroogie (not to be confused with Perogie), Poogoo Magoopoo, and Chip Stealer.

Best rap song performed in an opera style by the Poo Bird: "So Hard" by Rihanna
- Poogles declined an invitation to add valuable content to the blog in the form of creating a music video for the blog.
- Highlights of Poogle's lyrical interpretation are: "whhhyyyyy you goooottttaaa beeee up onnnn me like thaaatttt, oonnnnn mmeeeee like thattttt?"
- Actual lyrics: I can’t just let you run up on me like that (all up on me like that) yeah

Congratulations to Poogles, and "So Hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment