What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I so hungee

Initial web log posting.

I am so hungry and the poo bird is out running errands.

But she is a good super duper pooper scooper and she has offered to get Subway. We have decided to split a 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot loooooong. We're going with the delightful (yet refined) buffalo chicken samich, with SOUTHWEST sauce. It will be pretttyy, preetttty, pretty good. I can't wait to meet it.

The panini princess will be so embarrassed that I mentioned her in my blog, as I so often threaten to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment