What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekly Awards

It's time again for the weekly awards here in Blogonia.

Nickname of the week: Allen Jr.
- I was again outnicknamed this week by the Poo Bird.  She started calling me Allen Jr. and I think I laughed every single time.  Example:  Oh hi Allen Jr. you look nice today.

Drink of the week: Pepsi Max
- why are you so delicious Pepsi Max?

Celebration of the week: Buzz Williams, Marquette Basketball coach


Troublemaker of the week: Poo Bird and Joey Eastside
- I caught each of them reading other blogs...I nearly threw up.

Biceps of the week: Allen Jr.

Plaintiffs of the week:  Michael Scott and Rodger Cockrum
- both were actual plaintiffs in cases I read this week.

Best website featuring Tom Selleck, Waterfalls, and Sandwiches: http://selleckwaterfallsandwich.tumblr.com/page/2

No comments:

Post a Comment