What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Hunger

Question for the readers.  What happens when you have a hungry blogger, trapped in a library with a Poo Bird that doesn't want to get dinner yet?  The blogger is likely to do any number of things, most scarily, he is likely to blog about his hunger and perhaps even adapt a speech from a college quarterback to describe his hunger.  This is exactly what I've done.  Tim Tebow gave a speech, called "The Promise," to Florida football fans.  (pictured below)  I have made slight alterations to describe my hunger.  Please address any complaints to the Poo Bird, as this ridiculous blog post could have been avoided had she wanted to eat earlier.
 

Renowned Blogger's version:
The Hunger

To the readers and everybody in
Wiggle Nation, I'm hungry.
I'm extremely hungry.  I am 
hoping for an uneaten pizza.
To put in my hole, something
I haven't done for hours.

I promise you one thing, a lot
of food will come into me.
You will never see any blogger in
the entire country chew as hard
as I will chew the rest of the
evening.  You will never see
someone push the rest of the
food in their mouth as hard as I will push
it the rest of the evening.

You will never see a blogger
eat harder than I will 
the rest of the evening.
What a mess.

- Renowned Blogger

 I would like to point out that Tebow gave this speech on my (and Allie's) birthday.  Is this a coincidence?  I think not.  My hunger and his promise are of equal importance and demand the same attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment