What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fog Blog

It is extremely foggy, so we at the blog, being the wordsmiths that we are, realized that fog rhymes with blog.  We figured that the readers would be disappointed if we did not write a poem about this amazing coincidence.  This poem is designed to be a glorious display of rhymesmanship while at the same time being somewhat informative.  Please enjoy.

Why is it so foggy, it is making me groggy.
I'd go for a jog, if not for the fog.
Instead I'm here bloggin' with my arteries cloggin',
shootin words out my noggin', waiting for readers to log in.
Is Rachel reading with britches so soggy?  I doubt it, she's busy eating hot doggys.
Readers beware, next week my time will be hogged, as Poo Bird goes traveling with her blogging bulldog.
First L.A. where there may be some smog, then San Diego where we'll go for a yog
But now I must sleep like a frog in a bog because of this fog, good night from the blog.

3 comments: