What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Video Montage

We at the blog apologize for the lack of posts lately.  School is once again getting in the way of my blogging.  You all know the ole' saying a picture is worth a thousand words, well we at the blog feel that video montages are worth a thousand blog posts.  So in an effort to "catch up" with my blogging duties, please enjoy this video montage of a bunch of jerks falling off boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment