What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Torontosaurus Rex



While traveling on our trip to California, the Poo Bird and I were on some red eye flights and needless to say I had one tired Bird on my hands. When sleep deprived we all do some ridiculously stupid/excellent things. Poo Bird was particularly tired. For some reason we were talking about dinosaurs and the Bird was having one heck of a time thinking about what T-Rex stood for. Her initial guess was that it stood for Torontosaurus Rex. Realizing her mistake that not all dinosaurs come from Canada, she quickly corrected herself stating that she meant Terasaurus Rex. Did I mention she was tired. Well, so was I and I had a nasty case of the giggles. My problem was not helped by the fact that the woman at the desk said over the microphone that she wished to speak to passenger Doloris Areola. I was not able to breath for a good 5 minutes after that. However, to hear the really ridiculous thing that happened, the readers will have to bear with me as I indulge in some extreme nerdery.

We at the blog are constantly pushing the limits of science and technology. The blogger read about this cool technology about voice passwords and wants to give it a try. To sum it up, a reader on a website speaks a password into their microphone and then "unlocks" whatever is being kept secret. I think it is similar technology to the Shizam application for the iPhone. I had to paste a whole bunch of HTML garbage in the behind the scenes area of the blog. So, my little guinea pigs, what you need to do is click the button then you'll have five seconds to speak the password into your microphone, then the rest of the blog entry will unlock.

The password is: Poo Bird.








No comments:

Post a Comment