What's the Intraweb saying about walterwigglecheeks.blogspot.com?

In a recent self-critique, the blog was described as:
"Easily the most beautifully crafted body of blogmanship this world has ever known." - K. Allen

When asked for comment about the blog, a fellow student responded:
"I like pizza." - A. Tidwell-Neal

What does the "essence" of the blog say about the blog?:
"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm watching my show." - C. $

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Torontosaurus Rex - Button Fixed



It has come to my attention that I am not the HTML wizard I hold myself out to be. I believe Greg from tech support has the problem fixed. Go ahead and click the button and say the password and you should be good to go. We at the blog apologize for the inconvenience.






No comments:

Post a Comment